Wednesday, January 17, 2007

French Attitude

Rick and I rode a circuit at Paris last night. It finally felt a little like winter as I had extra layers with me.

We started out with a nice easy pace and then kicked it up in the end. Rode Firetower last and that climb feels steep when I do that.

I alluded to Paris Café yesterday in my post. They honestly have the best breakfast I have ever eaten. Eggs Norwegian, I just hope I can convince myself to order something different as I am a creature of habit. If you live in Greenville, go check this place out! They have a Sunday Brunch starting at 10:00, and Pascale promised me they would have Mimosas real soon.

I am starting to get some ideas about a race bike for this coming season. More on that as I learn more.

I am now an official member of SORBA. I signed up with the local PAS chapter. Are ya reading this Woody? I will try and make a trail day sometime soon. Unfortunately the first one of the year, I will not be able to attend. Sometime soon though I will put some sweat into the trails I love so much.

No comments: