Tuesday, November 28, 2006

R&R, TLC

After Sunday's ride, I need some serious rest. I have been going at it pretty hard lately and it is time to leave the bike alone until the weekend. What does everyone do when they don't ride their bikes during the week? It seems like a waste not to take advantage of the late park hours tonight. Hmmmmmmmm.

The Drunken Monkey needs some serious TLC. That will be addressed soon. Single Speeder's beware, I should get my squishy geared bike back this weekend. Some trail domination is what I am planning for Saturday. We will see if this wonderful technology we call suspension will hold up for a cross country ride. It will be on 26" wheels too.

Here are some pictures from the weekend. I wanted to load more and I might try to get some more loaded later. For now this is what Blogger would allow.



Dave says "Huh, I guess I could ride this thing today."



My bike dropped from heaven just to cross this creek with me.

My dad leading the troops through the woods. Notice the shirt. Smart man.

This is the way my bike looked for most of the day on Sunday.

No comments: