Thursday, February 15, 2007

Discussion Turmoil

Apparently lately there has been way too much writing and not enough riding. People seem to be getting winter fever from not riding their bikes. There are some hot topics brewing out on MTBR these days.

Here is the AL, SC hot topic and here is the NC topic of late.

If you are a savvy internet user, you can find just about any information you would ever need or want to know (about bikes) out on the MTBR forums. Think I am kidding? Check out the new 36’er prototype bike.

So we are going to try this O.U.A. again tomorrow. If you want to start you weekend off on the right foot come out and join us for some pre-weekend riding.

All the able bodied minds and bodies are talking about the upcoming “season” and what races they are doing and what not. As I have said before, I am not revealing any races outside of PMBAR and Shenandoah 100. PMBAR is almost filled up mind you. Can you say that race is catching on? Especially considering Eric had an extra 25 spots open for teams this year.

I am in so much turmoil over my bike situation that I am starting to think that if the Drunken Monkey can’t take me to the finish line I am not going to bother. I am sure I will change my mind about this close to 10 times per week.

One last bit of humor. The actual stuff of life is the funniest right? Well this morning I was driving along on the highway when I decided my windshield was a little dirty for my liking. Apparenlty I have lived in the south too long because I sprayed the windshield and VA VA VA VOOOOM ICE! I can’t see, I can’t see. I have “super intelligence” sometimes.

Ride Em!

No comments: