Friday, June 08, 2007

Blowin' In The Wind

I took that picture on my ride Tuesday night. It was finally windy enough to make the flag look patriotic as it is a mighty big flag.

I don't really have anything to write about besides the fact that I have the IQ of a sponge sometimes. Last night I rode to the gym and got my lift on.

The gym I work out in Greenville is quite unique. Ok, not really but I call it the "Pretty People Place." It always cracks me up to say the least. I consider going to the gym more of an experiment in social interactions more than actually getting fit.

Well I digressed, so anyway I was at the gym doing my best to work out and not involve myself in the social party when apparently I got over-zealous in my masculinity.

Late last night I woke up when certain circumstances lead me out of bed. I went to sit up and had to do the “Oh I am halfway up, better lay on my side and slither out of bed” routine. Yup, I believe I did enough sit ups.

“Oh I wasn’t quite as sick as I made out to be.” ~Doc Holiday in Tombstone

So tomorrow it is on in Dupont. I have no idea how long my optimistic route is out there but it is a guaranteed good time. So if you feel like coming out, come on and bring it.

Fawn Lake @ 8:30 ready to roll.

No comments: