Friday, December 08, 2006

Travel

Here are my answers from yesterday.

If I could only ride one place the rest of my life, it would be Pisgah. I have left too much of my DNA out there to just write it off for some Western Single track that I have never ridden. Would like to though, and I am glad this is hypothetical.

If I could only have one bike, it would be a custom Titanium Hardtail 29'er that had a derailer hanger so I could throw gears on or a rigid fork and one gear.

I did say if you could only race one race a year what would it be? My choice for next year would be Shenandoah 100. Yes, I really have that much angst for not finishing this year.

Sunday, I have to leave for Basking Ridge New Jersey. This is not my choice mind you. I am being sent for senseless corporate reasons.

I will most likely try to make updates since it will be the only thing that keeps me sane whilst being around my co-workers for a week straight.

Anybody know of anything cool to do in Basking Ridge? Crap, I didn't think so.

If your interested to see where Basking Ridge is, click on me.

No comments: