Monday, August 28, 2006

Weekend Dirt

While down in Columbia over the weekend I was able to get in two dirt rides. On Saturday I met up with Aaron and we spun around Harbison State Forest. A good ride for the most part.

After the ride, I was able to get the CAKE dropped off and I hope to have it back in my hands sometime this week for a shakedown ride before the big day.

On Sunday, Toby and I went for a good 3 1/2 hour ride out at Manchester state forest. We both rode our SS, so it made for a good ride. We chatted about the ride coming up on September 17th. Don't miss this one it will truly be one of the best rides of the year.

That's all for now. Lots of work to do this week to get ready for the race and vacation.

1 comment:

Sir Belt Buckle said...

Yea, it was a good ride for the most part, except for the part where I'm woefully out of shape. I can't believe you kicked my ass on an SS. I'm so ashamed.

Oh, and it's probably good you didn't go w/ us to Manchester. It was a very slow ride. I didn't realize it, but Brice's friend was basically brand new to biking. He was riding a fully ridged bike. Ouch. We only were able to do K3. :(