Monday, March 15, 2010

Pure Bliss

I am not keeping up with the blog period. I will get back to it eventually when I take some photos worth posting.

I have not been slacking on workout luckily. Lots of miles on the mountain bike and some 6 mile neighborhood runs inbetween for good measure.

Two mountain rides this weekend but the pure bliss comes from a ride that goes a little something like. . .

Dogs weaving in and out of the woods, how is it there are more dogs than riders? With a terrific crash of leaves there goes another one and I watch as she bounds while I take drifting leafy corners at speed. I can't imagine anywhere else I would want to be at this moment.

Life is good.

2 comments:

jpelton said...

Good to hear.

Top ten this year BEAATCH!

cornfed said...

Heaven sounds like knobbies on dirt and paws crunching leaves, a jingle of the collar, and panting (rather than de-panting).